Introduction to Bread Making Workshop
How does the day work?
Each workshop will be run directly from my home kitchen from 9.45am until 4.00pm, and will include:
- Practical, hands-on tuition, covering many key baking techniques – everyone will make every bake and small classes of no more than 4 people allow me to direct as much attention as required to each person.
- Morning and afternoon refreshments – hot and cold drinks, plus home-baked snacks!
- A tasty home-made lunch, eaten around my kitchen table with the rest of the group.
- Everything that you bake, which will be packed up to take home with you.
- A recipe bundle with print-outs of each recipe made that day.
- Your very own dough scraper (an essential piece of kit!) to take home.
- The confidence to carry on baking bread at home!
The price for the day is £115.
Depending upon the speed of the class, we will aim to cover 4-5 bakes in the class, including such bakes as: rosemary and sea salt focaccia, white bloomer, honey wholemeal tin loaf, cinnamon buns and cheese and herb rolls.
I am currently taking bookings for the following dates:
- Saturday 25 February 2023 (fully booked)
- Saturday 4 March 2023 (fully booked)
- Saturday 25 March 2023 (fully booked)
If you would like to book, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange payment to confirm your place. If the date you are interested in is fully booked, please let me know and I will put you on the waiting list in case of any cancellations.
I am also happy to arrange private classes for groups of 4 on a mutually convenient date.
“I had no idea how satisfying it would be to make my own bread and for it to not only look professional but the taste was immense. A commercial loaf can contain as many as 26 ingredients whereas Larisa showed us how easy it was to make bread with JUST 4 .
This course was one of the most enjoyable and rewarding things I’ve done and I can’t wait to go on another.
Larisa was a great tutor, very knowledgeable and took away the fear of making bread.”
“Bread making demystified…what a fabulous workshop! I couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Great day, awesome teacher, delicious bread (and lunch). Thank you.”
“Excellent day from start to finish, well organised, superb lunch, learnt loads, very easy-going and welcoming. I’ll be back.”
“I’m in no way a keen cook, but I left Larisa’s cosy kitchen with a new enthusiasm for baking. Add in new friends as well as new skills and it was the best recipe ever!”
“Such a lovely day. Anyone thinking about booking on, do it! Larisa was amazing and although we worked hard, I felt truly spoiled. Thanks so much.”